Hey guys, so we’ve reached the second month of the year and I don’t know about you but when the weather is rubbish outside, I just love sitting in and drinking tea with a blanket, doing some some online shopping. I think it’s a serious addiction. Don’t you get a little buzz when the delivery man comes? And a little disappointment when nothing arrives!
I’ve put together a few of the bits and bobs I’m loving at the moment within fashion – I’ll even throw in some discount codes if I can track them and the links for you to purchase! I’ll put together a beauty one too soon!
1) This beige off-shoulder knit jumper – I already have a cream one and a black one but beige is next on my list… I love all things Bardot and off the shoulder at the moment! (At the time of writing – use code wrapup for a massive 40% off).
2) This White Bardot bodysuit another bargain when adding in the 40% discount code wrapup – really cute with black high waisted jeans and a cute little jacket.
3) This Ivory chunky-knit jumper dress would look unreal with some thigh high boots! Again code wrapup gives you 40% off! (I promise my whole list isn’t just Missguided).
4) These cream thigh highs boots – they’re neoprene so you get them nice and tight on the legs! Nothing worse than unintentionally baggy thigh highs. You won’t believe the price either – just £21 with the code wrapup. Crazy!
5) This Red silky dress – flattering on so many body types, in ‘in colour’ and an expensive looking fabric. What’s not to love? Perfect for valentines may I add! I love it in allll colours!
6) This Tassel trim dress I am just in love with it! I wish I had somewhere to wear it because it was instant love.
7) This Embroidered bodycon dress and matching tassel trim jacket oh my gooooodness I love it. I think BOTH is necessary as they just look unreal together for a special occasion or fancy night out. Yes yes yes.
I’m going to keep up with these posts as I see things I love. Beauty and fashion related! Enjoy.