Happy (almost) new year everyone! I really need to make it my New Years resolution to blog more frequently. I have so many beautiful products to blog on, and so many ideas so I hereby PROMISE to post more content.
I’ve posted a few images below but the quality is poor due to the lighting and the fact I’ve used my phone not my camera! But it’s just a little taster of how I’ve painted my face for New Year. Below are all of the products used to create this look.
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
- NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Porcelain and Beautiful Bronze
- Estée Lauder ‘Estee Edit – Gritty and Glow’
- Chanel Les Beiges Bronzer
- MAC translucent loose powder
Eyes and Brows
- MAC painterly to prime
- Morphe 35W Palette
- MAC Red Brick
- MUA Gel Liner
- Lash Elegance 3D Mink Lashes in Mitchell
- Estée Lauder ‘Estée Edit – Gritty and Glow’
- MUA Luxe Brow Gel in Dark Brown
- MAC Spice Liner
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cairo
- Dior Lip Maximiser Gloss
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and I hope you all tune back into my blog to see some new content in the New Year!