Good morning everyone!
Yesterday, I returned home from a lovely 4 nights away, watching the United Kingdom Galaxy Pageant. The late nights and early starts have knocked me out, but it was so worth it. A huge congratulations to all of the lovely new winners!
So now I’m home, it’s back to normality and clean eating/workouts. I’m trying to base my diet on fruit and vegetables and that all important protein – I always feel best when I keep my diet quite natural, and I enjoy cooking everything from scratch.
This morning, I thought I’d try something new and put together a one-pan hash, based on a lunch/dinner recipe I use by The Body Coach. I came up with a breakfast friendly version and it was ah-maz-ing.
What you’ll need:
- One M/L frying pan
- One tsp coconut oil (or alternative)
- 4/5 washed/sliced mushrooms
- 1 handful washed spinach
- One potato cubed and microwaved
- 3/4 slices of mozzarella roughly cubed
- 2 free-range eggs
- Salt, pepper, paprika to season
- After microwaving your potato until soft, melt the coconut oil in the pan and add the potato, sautéing until golden brown. (Season with salt and paprika)
- Add the sliced mushrooms and gently sauté.
- Add a handful of spinach and sauté for just a few seconds
- Create a hole in the middle of the pan and crack in the two eggs
- Sprinkle the mozerella around the edges
- Place under a hot grill until eggs are cooked