There’s SO much choice on the market when it comes to VDAY lingerie. Your other half will love you in anything you pick out but it’s good to know where to pick up the hottest choices. Therefore, I put together my top picks for this VDAY, but quick… Only 2 days to go❤️
ASOS Extreme Risky Business Fishnet Underwire Bra (£24) and Pant. (£12)
Ann Summers Celine Bra (£22)and Thong. (£14)
ASOS Bobbi Lace Up Back Body. (£22)
Agent Provocateur Denver Suspender (£95) Bra (£85) Pant (£95).
Agent Provocateur Luna Kimono (£395)
Agent Provocateur Gabriella Suspender (£145) Bra (£195) Thong (£125)
Victoria’s Secret Limited Edition Fishnet and Lace Longline Multiway Bra (£48.90)
Have a wonderful Valentine’s 🌹😘😍
Ann Summers ‘Willa’, MAC Lipstick in ‘Chilli’ (scroll for more images)
I’m a sucker for buying cute underwear. I have drawers and drawers full of every variety and colour.
One of my favourite stores at the moment is Ann Summers. I always used to think it was full of OTT numbers that don’t suit my style at all, but I’ve realised in the last few months that they actually have some really sweet designs that are girly and pretty. One of these is the Willa that I picked up in Red this week (it also comes in black). I really wish they did a white or cream version of this because I think it would be gorgeous!
Sometimes, thick winter jumpers and coats can leave you feeling a little frumpy so I love wearing delicate bra’s underneath my huge chunky knitted jumpers. Even though it’s only you that knows it’s there, I kinda like that.
One of the things about the Willa bra is that it’s almost a fashion piece rather than a bra, similar to the Ayra bra I picked up from A.S not long ago. I wore the Ayra with a black top so the lace neck-tie was visible and got so many compliments (you can find the images on my Instagram @heliemac1). I feel you could style the Willa as part of an outfit also, it would be amazing on holiday with a good tan.
Styled with a white wrap-around skirt.
Perfect teamed with a chunky knit and a matching red lip.
Just yesterday I stumbled across what I thought must be ‘click bait’ when I saw a link on Facebook claiming there was a carb-free gluten-free bread alternative…
Upon opening the link, I discovered IT’S TRUE. Well, it appears to be anyway. So of course I MUST try it. I adore bread but my stomach doesn’t agree with the gluten so if I can pull this off I will be amazed! A quick scan of Pinterest bought up a range of pictures, and you’ll probably agree they look amazing with sweet or savoury versions!
I’ve decided to go with garlic and rosemary to season mine. They’re in the oven as I type and smell amazing so I hope they turn out well…. Whilst I wait, il give you a few facts I’ve found.
So, they’re carb and gluten free as I mentioned so great if like me, your stomach doesn’t really agree with gluten or you’re on a low carb diet. However, they do contain more fat due to the cream cheese (I’ll tell you the full ingredients further down) but fats aren’t the enemy so don’t be too concerned about this. Also, they lack fibre but that’s not a problem as long as your overall diet is balanced.
What you’ll need:
- 4 eggs
- 3tbspns cream cheese
- Half tsp sweetener
- 1tspn bicarbonate of soda
- Any seasoning you wish (I used garlic powder and dried rosemary)
Simple as that.
- Pre-heat oven to 140•
- Line trays with parchment paper.
- Separate egg whites and yolks and put in two separate bowls.
- To the yolks, add the cream cheese, sweetener and bicarbonate and mix until smooth. (I also added the garlic powder)
- Whisk the egg whites until they create stiff peaks.
- Fold the yolk/cheese mixture into the whites gently.
- Spoon the mixture into discs on the parchment paper lined trays.
- Sprinkle with rosemary if desired.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes, check, leave for longer if necessary until golden brown. (Mine took around 25 minutes)
- Gently peel from the parchment paper and cool on a rack.
Ta daaaaa! I had been really sceptical but they turned out well. They have a slightly eggy taste to them and a soft inside. Try adding some chicken and rocket for a light version of a sandwich! Let me know in the comments if you have/do try this!
Good morning everyone!
Yesterday, I returned home from a lovely 4 nights away, watching the United Kingdom Galaxy Pageant. The late nights and early starts have knocked me out, but it was so worth it. A huge congratulations to all of the lovely new winners!
So now I’m home, it’s back to normality and clean eating/workouts. I’m trying to base my diet on fruit and vegetables and that all important protein – I always feel best when I keep my diet quite natural, and I enjoy cooking everything from scratch.
This morning, I thought I’d try something new and put together a one-pan hash, based on a lunch/dinner recipe I use by The Body Coach. I came up with a breakfast friendly version and it was ah-maz-ing.
Continue reading to find out the recipe…
What you’ll need:
- One M/L frying pan
- One tsp coconut oil (or alternative)
- 4/5 washed/sliced mushrooms
- 1 handful washed spinach
- One potato cubed and microwaved
- 3/4 slices of mozzarella roughly cubed
- 2 free-range eggs
- Salt, pepper, paprika to season
- After microwaving your potato until soft, melt the coconut oil in the pan and add the potato, sautéing until golden brown. (Season with salt and paprika)
- Add the sliced mushrooms and gently sauté.
- Add a handful of spinach and sauté for just a few seconds
- Create a hole in the middle of the pan and crack in the two eggs
- Sprinkle the mozerella around the edges
- Place under a hot grill until eggs are cooked
And Voila… A healthy, filling breakfast full of goodness.