So, I was nominated by @giuliannaibo for ‘The Liebster Award’ …
The Liebster Award comes with a few rules:
- Mention, thank and link the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominators 11 questions
- Nominate a few bloggers and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
Here’s my questions and answers!
1. What is the dish that you cook best?
I think my boyfriend would say my Paleo Thai Fish Pie… it’s so delicious and completely guilt free.
2. Which one of your posts is your favourite one, why?
I’d probably say my post on Miss World as it offered an insight into beauty pageants that most people don’t know, and hopefully showed a different side to pageants than the stereotypical opinions.
3. What is the kindest thing someone has ever done for you?
This is such a hard one because I think people do ‘kind’ things each day but each different. From someone holding the door open, to receiving a nice gift. I can’t actually pin point the kindest!
4. Do you prefer going to the shops or shopping on-line, why?
I’d say going to the shops because I do prefer to try something on, an item can look sooooo different on a hanger! Plus, as a model I know how much the clothes can be manipulated on a model to make them look good on screen! We’re constantly nipped and tucked and smoothed…
5. Which Disney character would you be and why?
Probably Elsa as every time I wear my hair in a side braid people call me Elsa! Plus I’m a Princess. Obvs.
6. How do you come up with new ideas for your blog?
My blog has a bit of everything so I really just post what interests me, what’s on my mind, what I like, what I think others might enjoy learning about…
7. If you ever came across a Genie which would be your three wishes?
For myself and my loved ones to live happily forever, to stop pain and suffering across the world, to be a Victoria’s Secret Model!
8. What are you the most grateful for?
As cheesy as it is, I really am most grateful that I have an amazing network of family and friends that I know many others aren’t lucky enough to be blessed with.
9. What book would you recommend everybody to read?
The Fault in Our Stars was an amazing read for me. I read it on my iPad and highlighted some of my favourite quotes as I went through because it was so full of inspirational quotes. I found it much more inspiring than the film and couldn’t put it down!
10. If you could go back in time, what moment would you choose?
I think I’d go back to high school where me and my friends (2 naughties in particular!) had the most fun EVER! I would never dare do half of what we got up to in high school but I wouldn’t change a moment of it and would go back in a heart-beat to re live even one day of it.
11. What super power would you want and why?
Super Strength or Super Speed…. either way I’d love to shock people with it!
And the nominee’s are…..
Don’t feel obliged if you don’t fancy it!! But should you wish to, here’s your questions!
1) You have 1 million pounds to spend in ONE day… what do you spend it on?
2) If you could transport to any place on Earth right now, where would it be?
3) What’s your favourite thing about yourself and why?
4) What’s the first memory that pops into your head?
5) What’s your biggest fear?
6) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
7) What one thing are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
8) Do you prefer the country, or the city?
9) What made you start blogging?
10) What is your dream job if you could go into it straight away?
11) How would you describe ‘love’ ?
Good luck and I hope to read your answers soon!