So I found an interesting article, all about things we do when were in a comfortable relationship. I’ve been with my boyfriend for coming on 5 years now so I thought this might be an interesting read! You can find the full article here.
So here’s a few of my best and worse from the list….
1) There’s no demanding need to shave. well surely that’s just a given?
2) You pee with the door open. Well why end a good conversation? And what if there’s an emergency?
3) Sicknesses don’t make kissing off-limits. If I’m ill, I want looking after. And that includes lots of kisses and cuddles.
4) Morning breath doesn’t gross you out. My boyfriend may debate this one but I know he loves it really.
5) A new hobby involves popping pimples and blackheads. “can you just see if this needs squeezing?”
And my favourite….
6) Despite all of this, you actually still find your significant other sexy.
One I’m not so sure about…..
You let him pee in the shower when you shower together. People seriously allow this?
What do you think about this list, and would you add any others?